Today, students continued work on their proofs of concept. Some students have finished while others are in various states of completion. It is OK and expected for some to take longer than others. The time needed and complexity of each project is different, and completing the proof-of-concept will result in some students being farther along than others, it all depends. Notes from class can be found here.
Students were handed a hard-copy checklist of tasks they need to complete to order project parts. On the reverse was an order-form list. Items students need to complete include:
- Blog post – project proposal
- Blog post – proof of concept
- Blog post – at least one additional project-related post
- Project Proposal Document
- Final detailed sketch of project
- SSA Application (if they did not complete it at beginning of course)
Once they have finished those items, they will meet with me. We will finalize the project schedule and review any comments, questions, or concerns before reviewing parts to be ordered!